Who Are We?
We’ve been making kick-ass coffee for nearly 25 years.
We’re Canada’s #1 selling Whole Bean coffee. All our coffee is 100% Organic and Fairtrade, roasted right in the Canadian Rocky Mountains smack dab in the middle of nowhere.
And it’s not just our coffee that’s good. We were named the Best Workplace in Canada by Great Place to Work in 2018. We work hard & have fun. That’s how we roll. It’s part of how we wake up the world.
Who Are You?
It takes a certain savvy to be able to deliver organizational process to a diverse Operations (Ops) team. No problem for you, you’ve got the tools to wrangle them details and get the Ops team moving along! You have experience anticipating the needs of others, perhaps you’ve even been called telepathic a time or two. Your organization skills are unparalleled, and your professionalism allows you to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion. Cool as a cucumber, you have an uncanny ability to remain calm in all situations and to bring that namaste state of mind to others. You’re dynamic, adaptable and love to have fun while working hard.
What Will You Do?
You’ll use your extraordinary organizational skills, knack for finding creative solutions and caring disposition to support our ops team at the Horse. Your detail wranglin’ and problem fixin’ skills will help the team be fully organized and optimized (say that ten times fast). Bring on the day-to-day tasks that keep the Ops teams moving forward! Bring on the agendas, and meeting minutes. And of course, bring on the fun!
- Meetings: Bookings, building agendas, taking notes and action item tracking, including Kaizen otherwise known as Way of the Horse (WOTH).
- Key Performance Indicators: collecting and reporting on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly results.
- Template and document upkeep: ensuring meeting notes, agenda templates and project templates are up to date. Support other document updates as needed.
- Utilities: tracking incoming invoices, receiving on POs in E-21.
- Other supportive admin tasks: photocopying, scanning, laminating, and fun stuff like that.
- Support ops team with support in Safefood 360 when required.
- Provide Admin support to the Ops teams with direction from the ops administration leader.
- Production planning back up coverage: roast list planning, mid day production changes.
- Supply order as needed and staff lounge stock management.
- Been there, done that: Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- You know your way around a computer: Very strong skills in MS Office: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Value add: Experience with Microsoft Project/Planner/Teams or a similar planning platform an asset.
- Typing whiz: High degree of typing efficiency and accuracy.
- You’re a chameleon when it comes to change. Adaptable, agile, and energized in a fast-paced environment.
- Deets are your thing: analytical, curious, detailed, you sweat the small stuff.
- Unbelievably organized. ‘Nuff said.
- #ZenAF Attitude: calm, cool, and collected, no matter what.
- You love people: relationship builder with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- People trust you: demonstrate a high degree of personal integrity and self care and confidentiality.
- Comms are your thing: exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Annihilate mediocrity: strong attention to detail, high standards for quality and excellent time management.
- You love it here: willing and able to work out of our headquarters in Invermere, British Columbia.
- This position works Monday to Friday, 8-hour days. Your day will start anywhere from 8:00 am to 9:00 am and roll from there.
How to Apply
Sound like your cuppa joe? Awesome. We want to know more about you, so throw the conventional cover letter out the window! Instead, send us a little note telling us about yourself – what you are passionate about? What wakes you up in the morning and makes you want to kick ass? Oh yeah, and flip us your resume too. Email us.